question

Daniel L. avatar image
Daniel L. asked ·

Follow up and switchs

Hi all,

I have the follow up mode active and is working fine with all the commands but the switches.

I have many light switches and whenever I turn one on/off I need to wake up alexa to interact with another switch.

I created routines to handle multiple switches and it work ok. Is there any way to send follow up commands to two or more switches?

Thanks

alexaechosmart home
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Claudia@Amazon avatar image
Claudia@Amazon answered ·

Hello, thanks for posting!

This is the Amazon Developer Forum, where developers come for help with the development of their skills. Features available on Alexa do not fall under this category. If you are having issues with an Alexa feature, I would suggest getting in touch with customer service here who should be able to assist with your matter further. Alternatively, you can post your questions on the Echo & Alexa customer forum: https://www.amazonforum.com/forums/devices/echo-alexa

Regards,

Claudia

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.