question

Jimena avatar image
Jimena asked

Always receiving the same timeinfo value

Hello,

I have connected my gadget to the Echo device (3rd generation - Device Software Version: 4463523716) using Amazon Gadgets Toolkit.

I'm trying to create a gadget that depending on the time of the day does one thing or another, so I need to use the timeinfo directive.

The problem is that the value received in the timeinfo directive is always the same: 536881822. Do I need to activate something in the Echo device?

Also right after the gadget is successfully connected I received 6 timeinfo directives and I'm also having the issue of receiving duplicate directives (reported here: https://forums.developer.amazon.com/questions/200879/receiving-duplicated-directives-from-amazon-echo.html)

I have tried rebooting the Echo as the answer suggests but it didn't solve it

Thanks and regards!

gadgets toolkit
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

KirkC@Amazon avatar image
KirkC@Amazon answered

Hello. It looks like this question was also submitted to us directly via our Contact Us channel. Please keep an eye out for a response via that channel if one hasn't been received already.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.