question

newuser-3d319047-da04-436b-aad7-3fb80214e1b9 avatar image
newuser-3d319047-da04-436b-aad7-3fb80214e1b9 asked ·

App is constantly rejected with same error

What's really the problem? My app is constantly rejected even when its running smoothly when I test it my self ( on any android device and emulators).

We are unable to test your app as it doesn't function as intended..........

I keep getting that same error over and over again. Why? I have created numerous support cases ( my mail is filled with auto generated emails) and the response time is for sure very very slow (it can easily drive you crazy). And after waiting for a full one and a half day, a mail pops saying your app requires attention :(. No details, no log nothing that can help you trace the problem. Please amazon people, give me some advise on what I can do about this because even to actually get your support ticket answered, its another war.

submission testing distribution
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered ·

Hi,

I can confirm what I mentioned in your other forum post, that because this issue is specific to your app, unfortunately we aren't able to assist in the public forums.

Please see the responses on your Contact Us case for information about the issue with your app. If you need further assistance, I recommend responding to the same Contact Us case, rather than opening new cases.

Thanks,

Mike

1 comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I have noticed that when I post something on the forum, that's when my cases are replied. I have done all they told and I'm still getting the same error and my app is rejected. I have replied to to the emails they sent but no answer.

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-3d319047-da04-436b-aad7-3fb80214e1b9 avatar image
newuser-3d319047-da04-436b-aad7-3fb80214e1b9 answered ·

Thanks for the response, I will do that