question

newuser-f559387d-c938-4a69-afce-b7cdae59ad60 avatar image

Certifying site metrics with Let's encrypt certificate

Hi!

I am trying to certify my web-site metrics. My web-site uses Let's encrypt SSL certificate and this is how far I've gotten with Alexa support so far:

we can tell you that the issue is with your SSL settings. Specifically your site is returning this SSL error to our crawler:
OpenSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 104

Web-hosting support say - the certificate is fine. Online SSL "checkers" say - it's fine. I've come across some posts on the forum and concluded that Alexa services have had troubles with Let's encrypt certificate for years. Can this be a problem?

I tried to fix it as described in one post by entering

openssl s_client -connect  109.234.164.84:443 -tls1_2 -cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256 

through SSH - but no luck. The problem persists. I am no admin pro and have no clue what to do. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Mihail.

certificationssl
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

KirkC@Amazon avatar image
KirkC@Amazon answered

It sounds like you're asking about Alexa Internet Inc., the web traffic analytics company, which also happens to be owned by Amazon, whereas you've found the developer forums for Alexa, the voice assistant within Amazon Echo devices.

To reach out to Alexa Internet Inc., the web traffic analytics company, please refer to the contact information here:
https://support.alexa.com/hc/en-us

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.