question

newuser-2cdca0c9-a9fa-4e38-a163-e3ce377168a7 avatar image
newuser-2cdca0c9-a9fa-4e38-a163-e3ce377168a7 asked ·

Deploying supporting application

Hi

I am trying to upload an app for fire stick on store. As a standalone the app does nothing but when connected with iPad users can share content. Installing application on iPad isn't enough there accounts have to approved by admin and admin has to be manually link the stick and iPad so they can talk. I have added screenshots of iPad app and fire stick sharing content. My problem is app gets rejected because amazon store test team can not share the content as there account needs to be linked first by admin. Will it be possible for amazon testing team so share test email ids i can set them up. Please help how i can help to approve my application. The message i got is

"We are unable to test your app as it does not function as intended. The app exits/ force closes/ freezes/ displays an error message after being launched. Please fix the issue and re-submit the app."

publishing policy
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered ·

Hi,

You can provide a test account with login credentials for our testers to use. You can add these credentials to your submission with the following steps:

1. Log into your Developer Portal account and click Apps & Services: https://developer.amazon.com/myapps.html
2. Click your app
3. Click APK Files
4. Click Edit at the bottom of the page
5. Add the details of the test account to the Testing Instructions
6. Save
7. Click Submit App

Thanks,

Mike

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.