question

Pier94 avatar image
Pier94 asked

ISP earnings not update correctly

Good morning I have a problem with Alexa's ISP. It is not the first time that it happens for example that in the developer console it is written that there have been 30 in-skill purchases in one day but in the earnings section only 23 are registered. How is this possible? Thanks

alexa skills kitisp
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Andy Whitworth avatar image
Andy Whitworth answered

I've got a support case submitted for a mismatch in ISP stats.

My "Earnings" report shows ISP entitlement purchases but the individual skill analytics "One time Purchases" are zero. This applies to two Kids skills with US enabled ISP.

Another skill (non Kids) correctly shows the purchase totals agreeing in the Earnings report vs the skill specific metrics.

So something is clearly amiss here. Only submitted my case a couple of days ago but the problem has existed for some time. No response from Amazon so far.

2 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for your answer! Let me know if you receive any response from Amazon

0 Likes 0 ·

They have responded but not answered my issue. However in their response they did include information which could explain your issue:

"The earnings report would be your most accurate source of your ISP data. The purchases shown in your metrics will show all purchases, even the ones that later fail or gets rejected by the bank. Thus, sometimes the numbers in your metrics will be different than the earnings report. The earnings report is only an estimate and the data will not be finalized until 5 days after the month ends."

Sounds a likely candidate for your issue. Doesn't explain mine however !

0 Likes 0 ·