question

newuser-2e6a0494-e772-4008-bff7-3e205d9dec77 avatar image
newuser-2e6a0494-e772-4008-bff7-3e205d9dec77 asked ·

Why can't I publish more than 1 design?

When I try to Select Products to publish, there is a notice at the top that I have 3 products I can publish today. If I try to select more than one product (premium t-shirt, sweatshirt, etc.), the Publish button is disabled. I have to select only 1 new product to be able to Publish it. Once I publish it, the message changes to saying I have 2 products I can publish. If I try, it tells me the design cannot be edited because one or more products are under review or processing. Even if I try to select a new product with a different design, I can't get the Publish button to enable.

Is the message showing up when it shouldn't or telling me misinformation, or is this a bug?

publishing policy
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

upena avatar image
upena answered ·

Let me guess. You are at Tier 10 - a newbie. I am at Tier 40000. I can see it tell me I have 200 I can upload today - but - I am already maxed out at 4000 uploads. So, I cannot upload any. It is Amazon and their system and the wording isn't the best. Just know yourself what you can and cannot upload on any given day.

1 comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Are you able to Publish more than one style per day?

It's so odd that Amazon would limit me to publish only one style of an approved design each day, and when I do, it becomes "under review". They've approved the design, why would they have to approve the design on another style? So strange, but I guess that's not so surprising with Amazon...

0 Likes 0 ·
taylor avatar image
taylor answered ·

Usually if it says that design cannot be edited because one or more products are under review or processing. That in my case means that I was trying to create more of the same design or using more of the same words to describe the new product. I hope that it helps.

my designs