Looking at the ADB logs that you have provided it looks like there are two fairly different issues for your games. For the sideswype: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException was thrown trying to find our proxy library. Please make sure that unity project under Plugins->Android has the "gcunity.jar" file and this would resolve itself as a part of the build process. This file needs to be in this specific location because otherwise Unity will not include it as a dependency for your game, and it will exhibit the same behaviors as you described. For CRUSH, below is the most relevant portion of the log information to show you what is causing the crash Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: ConnectivityService: Neither user 10027 nor current process has android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE. This means that your game is not setup with a correct AndroidManifest.xml file under Assets->Plugins->Android Please follow our guidelines for configuring your game for GameCircle in Unity at :
https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/engage/gamecircle/docs/unity-setup Also, the manifest file will need to be called AndroidManifest.xml, otherwise the manifest you setup will not be included in the build process.
Thanks for the reply. I ended up removing everything GameCircle from my project and re-integrating the plug-in. Normally I'd been removing the iOS components, but I left them in, and I did the steps in the exact order shown. I'm pretty sure it was the AndroidManifest that I was messing up before, like you said (had other plug-ins that were messing with it as well), and I also finally figured out the API key thing so it wasn't a pain (could just copy my keystore's MD5 from one game to another). Long story short: Both games work fine now with GameCircle. Luke