question

Hamoun avatar image
Hamoun asked ·

The app submission is taking longer than expected to go live.

This is my first ever Amazon application and I submitted the first version on 01 Dec, after a lot of back and forth I submitted the final version on 07 Dec, and got a message that your app will be live in 24hrs, but now it shows "The app submission is taking longer than expected to go live. Stay tuned for further updates."

Since I already delayed to go live is there anything that I can do to expedite this process?

Thanks

amazon appstorefire tvapp submission and updates
1607475542556.png (395.9 KiB)
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jacek avatar image
Jacek answered ·

Cancel your submission, and resubmit. Your app got stuck.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

R and R Digital avatar image
R and R Digital answered ·

I've had this occur a few times and it usually resolves itself within one day without cancelling and resubmitting.

1 comment

That is not what I have seen. Although, it may be that both cases are possible.

The good part about cancelling and resubmitting (if you still can cancel - another bug) is that it really doesn't change your submission flow. Virtually all tests are done in India, based on their working hours (say midnight Pacific). So, when you get your "ETA is busted" notification, it is already past the first testing day, but still before the next one. Therefore, assuming that we have both cases (sometimes it gets stuck, sometimes it will recover), in both cases India will work on it during the next day testing hours.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered ·

Hi Hamoun,

Our testing and review process turnaround times vary depending on the type of app and the type of test plan that it requires.

Our testing team has sent you an email regarding your app, please take a look at that. If you have any questions, please use the Contact Us form so that our support team can assist you.

Thanks,

Mike

3 comments

Thanks, Mike. I had resolved the issue and resubmitted App on 12/09 and got this message again! Is there any way to expedite the process?

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Hamoun,

Please continue to work with the support team regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Likes 0 ·

Still no updates!!!

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-382458e5-cdb9-4f0d-9402-4d003eaab384 avatar image
newuser-382458e5-cdb9-4f0d-9402-4d003eaab384 answered ·

I submitted my app on February 17tth and I still see this message. I've emailed support several times and all they can say is that the team is working on it. I can't even cancel the submission so I guess I'm stuck. I wish support would let me know why it's taking so long or let me know if there is anything I can do to help the process. I was expecting this to take 24 hours. Now it has been over 5 weeks!

1 comment

Hi,

I can confirm that our support team is currently investigating the issue. There shouldn't be anything you need to do to help the process, they should be in contact soon.

Please continue working with our support team by replying to your case.

Thanks,

Mike

-1 Like -1 ·