question

newuser-e272ef50-92f4-40d4-aa73-cb070e040169 avatar image

Need to create shopify App similar to spreadr. That will import product from Amazon to the shopify store.

Good Day,

I want to create a public shopify App or extension for desktop websites using PHP that will fetch information from Amazon to my shopify store.

Need these below features:

- Bring Amazon Listings to you own website (Including the different Variants)

- Constantly checks amazon pricing in real time and updates the pricing on your website

- Create a option on how much more you want the item to list for on your website

so for example if a item is selling for 29.99 and you want to list it for $5 Dollars more or 10% more it should automatically update it. and when the price changes on amazon to lets say 34,99 it should update the websites price to $5 More or 10% more Etc.

- Easy to fulfill orders seamless fulfillment process or auto fulfillment process

Can anybody guide me which Amazon API I can use for this?

Also I got information that amazon is going to shutdown their APIs. Is that true?

If yes then please let me know how I can achieve my requirements?

Thanks in Advance,

Roopkamal

apiphp
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered

Hi Roopkamal,

I believe you want to check out the Selling Partner API for this.

However, we only deal with Amazon Appstore apps here, not Marketplace Web Services apps, so I'd recommend you ask at the Amazon Services Seller Forums instead.

You can also contact MWS Support.

Thanks,

Mike

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.