question

Brad Huang avatar image
Brad Huang asked

ECHO Show webRTC DTLS handshake

Hi All,

my Alexa.RTCSessionController can work when I use Janus webRTC server to transfer SIP and webRTC stream. I would like to konw :

about DTLS handshake between AWS server and my webRTC peer .

Currently, I build a webRTC peer on my embedded platform. it can find ICE candidate from OFFER sdp. But when my embedded platform try to use the candidate for DTLS handshake, there is no any handshake progress, my embedded platform get handshake timeout.

my embedded platform can work with chrome webRTC peer , the DTLS handshake is workable. But it can not handshake with ECHO Show.

Does anyone have ideas?

alexa voice servicealexa
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra avatar image
Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra answered

Hello @DiazSoho001 and thank you for your message.

The list of requirements for the implementation of RTC in an Alexa skill can be found on this link. Please make sure that they are all met in your implementation.

If they are and you are still facing issues, please provide the following:

• skill ID
  • discovery JSON describing your endpoint

Regards,
Barry

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lf avatar image
lf answered
  • Have you solved the problem yet?I have the same problem , Is it because I used the Self-signed certificate?

10 |5000