question

newuser-9c177d7f-3f00-4b35-9fc8-8e6d030ca356 avatar image
newuser-9c177d7f-3f00-4b35-9fc8-8e6d030ca356 asked ·

What meta or privacy URL should I use to publish my app?

I just build an online food ordering system in WordPress using a third party portal called GloriaFood. And created an android app by just using the page URL of my WordPress website. I created a privacy policy URL on the same domain. The domain is my personal website. and I am using a page in the domain to create the online food ordering system. So I am creating multiple pages on the same domain for multiple customers.

My questions are :

My domain name is https://myrestaurantfoods.com/

And I build two apps for 2 separate restaurants. The names are (1) Food Maxx (2) ICE and Pizza.

Now, what meta title should I use for the apps? Because my domain name or privacy policy URL name is different from the app title. Can I use multiple privacy policy URL from a single domain name? I am getting an error that my app collects personal information, so I should mention the privacy details. To be very honest. I couldn't understand anything. I am a startup developer. I have a website. where I am hosting the ordering system. Using a separate page for separate customers. and creating an app using the page URL. Now what title, what description, what privacy policy URL should I use? Please help me. My app is not publishing.

app submission and updates
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered ·

Hi,

Because this is regarding a specific issue with your app, we aren't able to comment on your case in the public forum. Please continue to work with the support agent to resolve this.

We cannot advise you how to title or describe your app, this will be your decision. The Privacy Policy URL section is where you will put a link to your company's privacy policy.

Please see our Privacy and Security Policy for more information.

Thanks,

Mike

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.