question

inavator avatar image
inavator asked

My app is live, but not showing on Fire stick

Hello,

I published my app via Vimeo mrss feed, and it says it's live, but it's not showing on Firestick. It's been over a week. How can i add it to the correct category so it will appear on the fire stick and other tv devices?

fire tvapp submission and updates
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered

Hello Inavator,

So that we can investigate this issue, please use the Contact Us form so that our support team can assist you.

Thanks,

Mike

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andrea Cilento avatar image
Andrea Cilento answered

Hello,

We have the same issue, our app is approved and live but it is not possible to find it, searching on App Store interface on Fire Stick 4K.

Also not available on Amazon App Store launched from Samsung Galaxy S9+ (after installing Amazon App Store app).

Submitted a support request few days ago, waiting for a solution. If anyone can suggest something here, most welcome...

Andrea

10 |5000