I have a persisting issue with LWA and I'm running out of ideas. Maybe some of you could shed some light, what I'm missing.
- Trying to use LWA to get access to the newly launched Selling Partner API
- Use Case: Building an app for fetching inventory listing for a seller
- Already registered our developer account with Amazon
- Correctly obtained Amazon MWS credentials
- Created application in Developer Central
- Configured using both old MWS and new SP API
- Configured all necessary roles (e.g. for inventory listing)
- Got through Amazon review process successfully (received email with confirmation)
- Correctly obtained credentials for Login With Amazon (e.g. client id)
- Application currently is in DRAFT state
- Consulted Developer Guide for SP API (link to Github)
- Every step done to register app and setup system
- Tried to authenticate a seller by using the Website Flow
- Used the parameter 'version=beta' to be able testing my app in draft state
- Tried first with manual request (got 405 Not Allowed)
- Integrated the JS SDK, put a simple button to click
- Set correct client id, set scope 'profile'
- Upon clicking the button, a popup opens with Amazon look and feel
- Stating '400 Bad Request - An unknown scope was requested'
Searching for this message via Google this forum didn't help me. Some speak of the need to whitelist my application, but to be honest I cannot tell where and how.
The developer account has just 1 application configured, and from the Developer Central POV it looks okay.
If you need additional information like parts of my client or app ID, don't hesitate asking. My problem may or may not be a small issue I'm running into, appreciating any kind of hint or help.