question

newuser-faa27172-f918-4354-8e0b-edad72508c84 avatar image

Amazon Merch is Linked with Amazon Seller Account

Hello, I have Amazon merch and Amazon Seller on the same email, it's been years since I never used the Seller Platform because it's unavailable in my country. Since August, I have a problem with my Amazon Seller Account and the account is disabled, I tried to submit all the information but I am stuck in a loophole, where I am getting the same email again and again.

Now I would like to ask, My Amazon Merch Payments are on hold because of Amazon Seller Account? There is no Suspend or Deactivation message on my Amazon Merch account, everything is straight and smooth, but not getting payments.

merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Raquel Gaudard Couto avatar image
Raquel Gaudard Couto answered

I am encountering the same problem.

I am a seller on Amazon in Italy. I do FBA. In the past I opened my account by mistake in the USA, when I asked to cancel my account in the USA it was blocked.

Initially I didn't worry too much, since I only sell in Italy. However, I am also a seller of Merch by Amazon. And now when I send any questions to Merch by Amazon support, I receive an email saying that the case was closed and that my account at Seller Central in the USA was disabled.

I don't intend to use Seller Central in the USA, only in Italy, but I needed to be able to continue communicating with Merch By Amazon support when I need it.

And I'm worried that blocking my Seller Central in the USA could compromise my Merch By Amazon account.

Please, Elizabeth@Amazon could you be so kind to help me.

Thanks

Rachel Gaudard

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-5d78d943-f8ae-4192-a09b-08aa8cefa555 avatar image
newuser-5d78d943-f8ae-4192-a09b-08aa8cefa555 answered

Have you all gotten the answer? I'm in the same situation.

10 |5000

Lukas Trnka avatar image
Lukas Trnka answered

Hello, did any of you resolve this issue? I'm in the same place. Recently I registered for Seller Central Account but I did not go through all the validation processes and it's currently deactivated. But I can't contact MBA support now because of the deactivated SC account.

And for the same reason, I can't open the case through SC - I always get the same response stating "This email address is not the correct channel to submit an appeal."

Meanwhile, my MBA account got many rejections on products that were auto-uploaded and I was subsequently making changes in those listings. And I can't clear this issue with support now ...

I'm getting quite nervous about this.

And in all that I tried to change my email address in Seller Central adding another layer of chaos into this.

I would really appreciate it if some human (and not robot) would look into this and help me sort this mess out :-)

10 |5000

Raquel Gaudard Couto avatar image
Raquel Gaudard Couto answered

Hi Lukas, no, my situation still the same. Nothing changes. And I am also very nervous about this. Every rejection is a cold in my spine. Someone needs to address this, please.

10 |5000