question

noobRamim avatar image
noobRamim asked ·

Deciphering amazon support message

We consider a variety of factors as we evaluate each app, including the customer experience offered on the device and compatibility with the device. While our goal is to offer a broad and compelling assortment of apps to Amazon customers, not all apps available through Amazon Appstore are currently available on Amazon devices. You can view our guidelines on the Appstore Developer Portal.

Best regards,

Amazon Developer Support

After almost 3 weeks of trying to get a response from amazon support, they send me this for an amazon content policy test fail. Can anyone help me decipher it?
Has anyone experienced this issue and was able to get out of this? I'm willing to pay for consultation to resolve this issue.

I'll really appreciate any help. Thanks.

policypublishing policycontent
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

noobRamim avatar image
noobRamim answered ·

commenting to bump post

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anthony Demanuele avatar image
Anthony Demanuele answered ·

We have been receiving a similar message:

Amazon Content Policy Not compliant

Your app submission does not meet one or more of our acceptance criteria for some or all targeted devices. Failure reason(s) are listed below:

• We are unable to test your app as it does not function as intended. The app exits/ force closes/ freezes/ displays an error message after being launched. Please fix the issue and re-submit the app.

App works fine on our Kindle devices so we literally have no clue what's wrong. Can any help us here?

1 comment

Just wondering if you managed to get anywhere with this. We have the same problem: we have received the same message but our tests can't find any similar issue with our app. The lack of detail in the report is so frustrating!
Any experience you can share would be greatly appreciated. Looking at various posts in these forums seems to suggest this is something Amazon needs to address. I mistakenly thought they would want to encourage developers to create apps for their devices...

0 Likes 0 ·