question

noobRamim avatar image
noobRamim asked ·

not getting response from amazon support, is there an alternate?

Hello, an app I submitted has been rejected for "Amazon Content Policy" test. They don't say what the original issue is, I've been sending support requests for a while now, but I'm not getting any productive replies, Does anyone know any alternate way to reach amazon developer support?

Just for context, here's a timeline of my requests and their case ids:

1st case id: 7482365491 (Oct 12)

2nd case id: 7482365491 (Oct 13) (resent using first support ticket id)

3rd case id: 7499934441 (Oct 16)

Reply from amazon for first case (7482365491) on Oct 17:

"Thank you for your inquiry. We are currently evaluating your application further. We will inform you of our final decision. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

4th case: 7512143381 (Oct 20th)

Unfortunately, I'm under some time constraints so I need this resolved ASAP and hence i'm looking for alternates.

iapapp submission and updatespolicycontent
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sherly@Amazon avatar image
Sherly@Amazon answered ·

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

The cases are received and worked on by the teams. We will reply to the case as soon as we have more information on this issue to provide a status update.Thank you for your continued patience.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

TheATeam avatar image
TheATeam answered ·

Hi there. Did you get anywhere in the end? I feel your pain - we have a similar situation here. A generic report telling us that the Amazon testers found a problem with our app but without enough detail to allow us to replicate the problem. So frustrating!
Any insight or experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated.