question

Kirkules avatar image
Kirkules asked ·

Can not find/install Kindle AVDs for GameCircle testing my android app.

I can't find the Kindle android virtual devices for my ADT Eclipse setup. I'm having a lot of issues with Amazon GameCircle setup and usage in general.. any help would be appreciated..
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered ·
If you don't have an Amazon device available for testing your apps, you can create a virtual device with the same specifications as a physical Amazon device using Google's Android Virtual Device Manager, which comes bundled with both the Eclipse and Android Studio IDEs. But, to test GameCircle integration within your app you will require access to an actual Kindle Fire or Android device. Please refer to the following documentation for integration details on Amazon GameCircle https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/engage/gamecircle/docs/initialize-android Please get back to us with the details of any issues encountered during integration.
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.