question

newuser-807c544f-af62-44b1-8251-11206db7694f avatar image
newuser-807c544f-af62-44b1-8251-11206db7694f asked ·

Amazon Halo fitness tracker and public API for third parties

Does anyone know if there's a public api that we can access this data for? For example like Google has Google Fit API and Fitbit also has their own public api for third parties to integrate into their applications.

I see that Amazon has partnerships with some big names companies like Weight Watchers and John Hancock but maybe perhaps this is a closed API that needs some sort of formal partnernship

amazon developer portal
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

joevi avatar image
joevi answered ·

I have the same question. Is there anybody out there?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ekerstein avatar image
ekerstein answered ·

I have the same question. I run a health analytics company and I'd like to connect to the API.

BearF avatar image
BearF answered ·

I also would like to know if there is API access as a developer of a health and wellness app, that links to FitBit, Garmin, Polar and Apple Watch, I feel halo would be great addition

bryansp_ms avatar image
bryansp_ms answered ·

Me too! I am extremely interested in retrieving the data to monitor and alert for specific patterns.

Halo-User avatar image
Halo-User answered ·

Welcome to Halo!

What is next?

• Receive the device
  • Download App
  • Read device Instructions
  • Charge the Device
  • Set up application (registration)

images.png (4.5 KiB)
1 comment

Can you provide a link? Where did you see this?

0 Likes 0 ·
ampedtwiz avatar image
ampedtwiz answered ·

Same question and interest - an Amazon Halo API would be awesome. Any idea on when it will be offered?