question

Oomph avatar image
Oomph asked ·

Product Detail for Amazon France, Spain and Italy will be Available?

Amazon France, Italy and Spain are live now. Will there be product detail for these 3 new market place? At this moment, I only see the US, UK, and Germany product detail tab when adding new products. I'm at a limbo now. If the feature will be made available soon, I'll just hold off the new design until this market place available so I don't have to go back to relist the same product to these new market place.

merch by amazon
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

upena avatar image
upena answered ·

Your dashboard 8/4

We are excited to announce Merch by Amazon is now live in France (www.amazon.fr), Italy (www.amazon.it) and Spain (www.amazon.es) with the same product assortment available in the UK & Germany. We began rolling this out to Content Creators today. When an account is enabled, options to select the new products will be available on the ‘Create Products’ page. Please note, the new marketplace offerings may not be immediately enabled for your account. Along with these new marketplaces, we have added portal language options for French, Italian, Spanish, and Japanese. You can update your preferred language in the header or footer of the Merch portal.

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.