I followed the cake walk tutorial given on the website, and when I first did it alongside, it worked really well.
Then today(after nearly a month), when I started it again it took the date as expected but whenever I asked the skill to get the number of days left in bday request, it always shows an error "There was a problem connecting to the service".
I searched on the forum as well as on different sites, but many people are experiencing the problem and there seems to be no proper solution for the same.
The problem occurs in the try catch block. The JSON Input shows that the system id and the token are generated properly, but still it reverts back to the exception error for some reason.
Can't seem to figure out the problem.