question

Ali Shehzad avatar image
Ali Shehzad asked

How can I delete my credit card history from the Amazon app?

I am having issue while deleting credit card history from amazon app. Tried to delete by going through the following process;

• Logging into Amazon Payments account
  • Clicking on Edit My Account Settings.
  • Clicking on button saying delete my credit cards.
  • Click the Edit button very next to credit card to delete.
  • Click Confirm to complete the changes.

But unable to delete the credit card details. It is still showing up on refresh. What could be the possible problem?

Actually, we have tried creating an app for Zoom Property to help our users to browse the available property listings easily. We were testing some of the aspects including payment processing thing.

After testing, we wanted to remove history but unable to do that. Can someone guide me on this. Will highly appreciate help.

Thanks in Advance

amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered

Hi Ali,

It looks like your first question is about the Amazon shopping app, so we aren't able to assist with this in the Amazon Developer forums. You can reach out to Customer Service.

For your second question, I don't see an Amazon Developer account or any apps associated with the email you are logged into. Did you upload this app to the Amazon Developer Portal? If so, please log into the email associated with the app and contact our support team for assistance.

Thanks,

Mike

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ali Shehzad avatar image
Ali Shehzad answered

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply and assistance.

For the first question, let me reach out to the customer service that you tagged to contact to.

For the second question, Yes right, this email isn't associated with the developer account. Let me log in via associated official email and contact support.

Appreciate your help.

Many Thanks

10 |5000