question

newuser-60ffa911-a73d-4350-bfc3-282b55a4a996 avatar image
newuser-60ffa911-a73d-4350-bfc3-282b55a4a996 asked ·

has any one else encountered intellectual property violation outside of AM

Just googling my brand name in images and found my designs on three sites all linked with the same rubbish contact info.

https://hadestee.com/

https://thealleytees.com/

https://glasstee.com/

Find us at the office

163 Duane Avenue, Abant Street, CA 95352

Give us a ring

John Doe +01 123 472 849 Mon – Fri, 8:00-22:00

Support Email

sale.hadestee@gmail.com

Has anyone gone up against this sort of thing?

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rog.

copyrightdesign
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

BalzGrafix avatar image
BalzGrafix answered ·

Yes Rog... I have had an issue since April 2020. I tried over and over to get Amazons attention to the problem, but I have NEVER received any TRUE help. I have gotten nothing but stupid generic answers from all of the "CONTACT US" people. I personally wrote the "pirating sites" and ordered them to quit. That lasted about a week... they are back up "stealing" again... Why?? you ask... Well.. during me trying to inform Amazon.. Amazon took my design down, because they believed that I infringed upon myself.. WTF is that!! So... without my intellectual design on Amazon, the pirating sites keep making money off of my design. Due to the fact it is no longer on Amazon, the pirating sites are even using the image from Amazon.. It even says (Amazon) in the coding of the image.....

I truly am at a loss trying to deal with Amazon's ignorance and Covid-19 is not helping getting someone to help either. Good Luck in your endeavor.

Attached is something I posted May 5th and have received nothing in return:

This is my creation being stolen on these websites. I notified all the entire Amazon departments available under "contact us"... all the way down to shipping department. I received nothing but generic "bot" answers from someone named Bob to Janice. Then by the grace of stupidity.. Merch "pulled" "my" design because "I" infringed upon "my" own intellectual property rights. I was told to contact "myself" at "my own" email address to resolve the issue with "myself". Now.. I am pretty sure.. It would not have taken a Quantum Physics degree to figure out by a "REAL HUMANBEING" that "I" was informing Amazon that thieves were/are stealing from both of us.

As this theft continues.. I still have not received a solid answer from a "real" human, as to when "MY" design will be re-posted so, "I" might be able to make money off of "MY" design, rather than the thieves making all the money... At the end of this diatribe.. Let's get some real humans to answer are concerns.. Novel Idea Right!?

1591648710350.png (51.7 KiB)
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.