question

newuser-46239860-231b-455a-abd4-b9b4d5f794fb avatar image

I am not able to see ads

This is what i am getting

W/FloatingAdSample: Ad failed to load. Code: NO_FILL, Message: Server Message: no results. Try again in 10 seconds

I am not able to see ads or test ads .

I can share drive link to my app . If you live in country where amazon serves ads , then you can see ads . However , is there is no general test ad that i can watch . Otherwise , how will i make sure that ads that are making requests and impressions can be watched by my users or not . If you could take me to some direction ?

amazon appstoremobile adsmobile apis and servicesmonetization
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Ross@Amazon avatar image
Ross@Amazon answered

Check out the knowledge base article on our developer forums explaining Amazon Mobile Ads no fill errors.

https://forums.developer.amazon.com/articles/18197/why-am-i-receiving-no-fill-errors.html

An improperly sized ad can cause a no fill error to occur even with test ads enabled.

Also make sure that there is enough room within the object containing the ad so that the ad has space to display.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.