question

exonintrendo avatar image
exonintrendo asked

Purging PURGED nodes

Is there a limit to how long PURGED nodes are kept in Cloud Drive's "history"? If I purge nodes, and then do a request to sync and include purged nodes, it will include these nodes. But I feel that if you create and delete nodes often, this can make the request extremely large. Obviously we still want to be able to retrieve PURGED nodes to be aware of which locally synced nodes should also be purged. I feel there should be a way to tell Amazon to remove all knowledge of previously purged nodes. This could be done as 'maintenance' on the account if desired (completely optional API call). Or is there already a time limit on each purged node until it is completely forgotten by Amazon?
amazon drive
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Hey there, I've passed this on to the team and will get back to you as soon as I have more information. Thanks for posting! Jamie
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
This has now been added as a feature request. Regards, Jamie
10 |5000