question

dlrw avatar image
dlrw asked

Audio Skill Certification Issue

I recently got a skill made live for my radio station. I have now made a second skill for a second radio station exactly the same way as I made the first one however it has failed certification for reasons that I was not presented with the first time around. This is the failed response that I received initially:

1. An unexpected response occurred when invoking the one or more of the intent(s). When audio playback is played, the skill must support and gracefully handle requests to the Amazon built-in intents.

Issue: AMAZON.LoopOffIntent
    AMAZON.LoopOnIntent
    AMAZON.NextIntent
    AMAZON.PreviousIntent
    AMAZON.RepeatIntent
    AMAZON.ShuffleOffIntent
    AMAZON.ShuffleOnIntent
    AMAZON.StartOverIntent

Steps To Reproduce:
    User: shuffle off
    Skill: NO INTENT HELP TEXT

User next

Please see test case 3.5 from our Submission Checklist for guidance on Audio Playback implementation.

I then resubmitted the skill without changing anything and the failed certification response changed to this:

1. An unexpected response occurred when invoking the one or more of the intent(s). When audio playback is played, the skill must support and gracefully handle requests to the Amazon built-in intents.

Issue: AMAZON.LoopOffIntent
    AMAZON.LoopOnIntent
    AMAZON.NextIntent
    AMAZON.PreviousIntent
    AMAZON.RepeatIntent
    AMAZON.ShuffleOffIntent
    AMAZON.ShuffleOnIntent
    AMAZON.StartOverIntent

Steps To Reproduce:
    User: repeat
    skill: NO INTENT HELP TEXT

user: shuffle on

User: previous

Please include the intents listed above in your language model so you can created a proper TTS response when someone uses an audio command. A proper TTS response could be: "Sorry this command is not supported".

Please see test case 3.5 from our Submission Checklist for guidance on Audio Playback implementation.

Is anyone able to advise me on how I can get this skill approved and successfully made live like the first one was. I don't know what to change as I didn't have to change anything on my first skill.
merch by amazonaudioaudioplayermusicmusic skills
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Zenon@Amazon avatar image
Zenon@Amazon answered

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about your issue. Can you submit a case with us through the link below and include your Skill IDs so we can investigate this further for you?

https://developer.amazon.com/alexa/console/contact-us

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.