When I test my Alexa skill, the device display is blank. It has worked in the past without issue. However, for the last month, it has been blank. When I test on my actual Echo Show or Spot, it works fine.
I have tried implementing the following solutions
1. Updating my npm for all packages
2. Updating my APL
3. Clearing my cache
4. Using a different browser
5. Change devices
6. Reverting to old code
7. Restarting my computer
8. Restarting my browser
9. Using a skill that wasn't certified
10. Using a skill that was certified
11. Checking Cloudwatch. There are no issues listed in my Cloudwatch logs
Nothing works. My skill ID for my certified skill is amzn1.ask.skill.32531985-6cf8-4537-a102-7873e0bd3788. My skill ID for my non-certified skill is amzn1.ask.skill.69b37282-1f81-4ab3-8baf-a4efbbbe3fca. Here is an image of what is happening.