question

Halfword Software Inc avatar image
Halfword Software Inc asked

Submitting iOS app for review by Amazon

Guys, Great API for the Amazon cloud drive, we was able to integrate the Amazon Cloud Drive into our iOS app over the weekend. We are ready to submit our app to Apple AppStore for review but before that we want to make sure Amazon can review our app and approve it for production rate limits. I have looked through the Developer Portal and I was unable to find a way to submit an iOS app for review. Can you guys help us get the app approved to be submitted to the Apple AppStore?
amazon drive
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sreit781 avatar image
sreit781 answered
I think the thing to do is go to My Apps https://developer.amazon.com/myapps.html and click "Add a New App".
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Deon Brewis avatar image
Deon Brewis answered
This has options for Android, Mobile Web & PC/MAC. No iOS.
10 |5000

Halfword Software Inc answered
Currently, I got contacted by one of the Amazon cloud mangers and I was asked to send an iOS build of my app through test flight and have been waiting for the review to be done.
10 |5000

Tejwant Singh avatar image
Tejwant Singh answered
Yes, Unify app is in our review list. You will get response back by end of this week.
10 |5000

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Hi guys, We're also going to modify our documentation, so that the process is a little easier to understand. Regards, Jamie
10 |5000

Halfword Software Inc answered
Thanks guys! Appreciate your response.
10 |5000