question

Luca Gatti avatar image
Luca Gatti asked

410 GONE accessing a tempLink

Hi everyone, I was starting the 3-month free trial of CloudDrive with some music upload and download tests. Then I came across the tempLink property of nodes and decided to give it a try. I am able to play songs and videos directly on the browser using that url, but sometimes I get a 410 GONE response. I read in the docs that means that the link has expired and I should get a new one. How to do that? Is it really the case since I'm almost always able to access the file after some time just opening the same link again? Thanks in advance
amazon drive
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Hey there, Thanks for posting! I'll pass this on to the team and get back to you as soon as I have more information. Regards, Jamie

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Hi there, The only way someone should be able to get 410 responses is if the tempLink is embedded in a blacklisted referrer. Can you provide any examples of links that work vs links that do not? Or links that work sometimes? It would be greatly appreciated and will help us investigate further. Regards, Jamie