question

GoGoSkillGetter avatar image
GoGoSkillGetter asked

certification failing 3 times for same reason

I have submitted my skill for certification 3 times, the first time it failed as I had not added a link to show we have permission to play music from the IP - i then added the link to my permission certificate form the rights holder OfCom into the privacy section of the skill and resubmitted twice - it has failed again for same reason both times and I do not know why - the certificate is in the correct section in the skill - any ideas or help would be very welcome - I am stressed out

alexa skills challenge
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rokas avatar image
Rokas answered

Certification process, especially when you are doing it first time is quite stressful, because there is not a lot of clarity what's going on, but amazon is working on improving it, so relax, everyone has a hard time with it.

Now what to do. I have nothing to suggest, besides contacting amazon alexa support, because it seems that it is your skill specific issue. In my experience they are quite fast to reply and they helped me to resolve some of the certification issues I had. You can find contact-us form: here.

In contact us form I suggest you to give as much details as possible, to avoid back and forth on small details, so I suggest you include your skill id and describe your situation in as much detail as possible.

Good luck.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anand@Amazon avatar image
Anand@Amazon answered

Hi @GoGoSkillGetter

Thanks for reaching out to us !!

Please share skill id and I will check with certification team about this issue.

10 |5000