question

vitamin avatar image
vitamin asked

Open Amazon App from Website Link?

Hi,

I'm wondering how to link to the Amazon App from a website link. (not a specific affiliate page, just the app.)

i.e. I'm on my mobile device and click on a Amazon Link, what html must I use to have link open the Amazon app and not the amazon.com website?

-Thanks in advance!

app
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi vitamin,

Thanks for posting! If it's a link on some webpage, then I believe that it will open the amazon.com web site by default. If however you are building a mobile app, then please refer to the article below to learn how to ensure that you open the installed Amazon mobile app, rather than the website:

https://developer.amazon.com/docs/reports-promo/deeplink-to-the-amazon-client.html

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Asma Malik avatar image
Asma Malik answered

Hello,

I have affiliate website and I am facing trouble in replacing the link of the product on my page. If you have resolved your issue then please also help me.

10 |5000