question

Caleb B avatar image
Caleb B asked

Amazon Music Feature Request - Ability to Remove an Artist or Album From Recommended/Suggested Music

I like the recommended/suggested music feature in Amazon Music but it has one major flaw at the moment, there is no ability to remove/down vote an artist or album so they stop showing up in your recommended music.

Sometimes you try a recommended artist or album and it's not at all to your liking, which is fine and to be expected. Unfortunately, now that music is in your Recently Played list and now you start getting recommendations for music you didn't like. I have listened to less then a minute of a song before, stop it because i didn't like it, and then proceed to get dozens of music suggestions over the following weeks based on the incorrect assumption that enjoyed that 30-40 seconds of music.

So I ask that you please introduce controls to allow us to tune our recommended music results. You already have a up/down vote system implemented for Stations. It doesn't seem like a big ask to get something similar for the X "for You" recommended music sections.

Best Regards,

Caleb B

feature requestmusicamazon music
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I've run into the problem of not being able to get rid of an artist I don't want to hear anymore as well and it's driving me crazy. Removing them from "my music" seems to have absolutely no effect!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered

Hi Caleb,

This forum is for Amazon Developers.

You can use the Amazon Digital and Device forum for requests like this.

You can also contact Amazon Customer Service.

Thanks,

Mike

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.