question

Megan L Cornwall avatar image
Megan L Cornwall asked

Directory Sharing

Is there a way to share a directory via the API? I would like to create a folder and then share it such that another person could view it via a supplied username and password.
amazon drive
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sean Callahan avatar image
Sean Callahan answered
Thanks for your post. At this time the Amazon Cloud Drive API does not support sharing. I’ve passed your feedback to our Cloud Drive team for consideration as we make future improvements. Customer feedback like yours helps us continue to improve our products and provide better service to our customers.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hubga avatar image
hubga answered
It would be great if API supported sharing like from the web.
10 |5000

Halfword Software Inc avatar image
Halfword Software Inc answered
I agree, this would be a great add on.
10 |5000

Deon Brewis avatar image
Deon Brewis answered
Agreed. Please add sharing.
10 |5000

hubga avatar image
hubga answered
@Sean Callahan: Do you have any news about this feature? API for sharing is the only really missing.
10 |5000

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Hi there, Unfortunately, no updates yet! Jamie
10 |5000

hubga avatar image
hubga answered

Hi, do you plan to add this feature in future?

10 |5000