question

ileneb avatar image
ileneb asked

Disney+ app won't allow log-in

The Disney+ app will load but will not let me log in. I get the Disney+ logo and a thinking circle but that's it. It used to work but there was an issue and the tech support at Disney+ told me to uninstall and reinstall. Now it doesn't work. I've tried unplugging the power source, switching the HDMI ports, and a factory reset on the firestick. Still it doesn't work. I do not have this problem with any other app.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

apps
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

newuser-84be7737-f515-49eb-94ae-0e1ec745fbe6 avatar image
newuser-84be7737-f515-49eb-94ae-0e1ec745fbe6 answered

for some reason no one is tell the community this but with the update on disney+ created a problem with with using ipv 4 on some routers either turn off ivp6 on your router or my router has a reroute ipv6 to ipv4 or most routers when you set up a guest network does not put ipv6 on that network so you can set that up and connect your firestick to that network and guess what DIsney+ is back it has taken 5 months to find this information i hope this saves you some time

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.