question

rm94 avatar image
rm94 asked

Catalog URL Reference and certification

Since the fact that Dynamic Entities has a 100 value limitation, I have to use catalogs.

Due to the lack of documentation, I'm not able to understand if I can update a catalog for URL Reference maintaining the same version, what I was able to obtain is to create a new version of that catalog and then upload the new version, change the version in the skill model and then rebuild to make the changes.

So the first question is: is there a way to UPDATE the catalog maintaining the same version so that I don't have to update the skill model (so updating the version of the catalog in the corresponding slot)?

And the second question is: if I can't do the above, when I update the catalog and then the skill model, have the skill be re-submitted for the certification process?

Thank you

alexa skills kitslotsdynamic entitiesreference-based-catalog-management
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rm94 avatar image
rm94 answered

Anyone who can help? :)

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jason@Amazon avatar image
Jason@Amazon answered

You need to create a new version each time you update the catalog - note that you can now update your slot values and utterances and have it updated with the automated certification workflow for a live skill:

https://developer.amazon.com/en-US/docs/alexa/devconsole/about-the-developer-console.html#update-live-skill