question

newuser-2160195c-5f8f-4195-a06a-7777a5410d7c avatar image

Account suspend no replies from support at all!

I became 1st time pregnant and did not use merch for the past 3 months.

I was getting paid normally for sell few tshirts .. the past months I did not support any designs and my sales was jumped to 480 sales for 1-2 shirt's..

Amazon merch used to pay me and now suddenly I am getting the following message and no payout at at all

And no support replies no phone number to call nothing please see the message I am getting and I sent to support tickets and they wrote answer in 12 hours and 0 replies since 3 weeks!

Your account has been closed. Merch by Amazon reserves the right to close accounts due to issues such as Terms of Use violations and long term inactivity.To access your tax forms, please visit Tax Central.

I think the merch is scam since no proper customers support and no proper creator support. Closing my account without clear reason will make me raise a case against Amazon merch we have the right to know why our account is closed with a clear written text we have the right to get our royalties and the right to know whom toke the royalists 9f our sales if account blocked ! ?

Thanks all best of luck

merch by amazonroyaltiestax
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Wyatt@Amazon avatar image
Wyatt@Amazon answered

If you believe your account was wrongfully terminated you can submit an appeal at mba-appeals@amazon.com

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.