question

exonintrendo avatar image
exonintrendo asked

PENDING Status?

I noticed today that some of the nodes in my Cloud Drive have the status of PENDING but there isn't anything on the documentation on this. In fact, the documentation only says the current statuses are TRASH, AVAILABLE, and PURGED. What does PENDING mean? And I don't think it's pending for availability because they are nodes that I uploaded a while ago, nothing recent.
amazon drive
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yadayada avatar image
yadayada answered
I gather nodes with PENDING status are incomplete uploads. I think this status may be used for the resumable upload feature Amazon is working on.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Hi there, We can't comment on anything unfortunately. Please do not worry, but if you are still having issues with this, please feel free to contact the team directly at clouddrive-api-support@amazon.com for more information. Regards, Jamie

stsimmons avatar image
stsimmons answered
Should we filter out PENDING nodes? Are they always ready and Available?

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered
Hi stsimmons, Welcome to dev forums and thanks for posting! PENDING should only happen during the upload process. If something is still in pending and not actively being uploaded, then something might have gone wrong with the upload and it should be re-tried again. Thanks!