question

House Media avatar image
House Media asked

Developer Select 3rd Party Linking?

Hello World, I have recently added my first android app to the Amazon appstore. I was almost approved for the Developer Select Program, except my app failed the 3rd party linking requirement. What exactly is that requirement and what can I do to remedy it? Thanks in advance for your reply.
mobile associates
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Byung Hoon Cho avatar image
Byung Hoon Cho answered
Everything must be done on Amazon, so if you have a link to somewhere like Google Play then it won't be accepted
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

itssgames avatar image
itssgames answered
Not so new topic, but I have similar problem. I have a link to my Facebook profile and it is categorized as 3rd party linking? Does it mean that I can't make any external links except Amazon?
10 |5000

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
You should be fine linking to your Facebook or Twitter account or similar. However it does mean you can't have any links to things like the Play store or similar. Thanks, Nick
10 |5000