question

hotlittlewhitedog avatar image
hotlittlewhitedog asked

Unable to solve functionality Validation (Passed 14/30 tested devices)

Yop Guys :)

For the first time I have errors when publishing my app.

I understand the error message but I don't know how to solve it.

Something changes in your validation, because my previous releases where accepted without problems.

All Amazon TV tests failed. I don't have a Fire TV so I can't test on a real device.

Does the text to speech to be compliant with Alexa?

Do I have to add an audio policy (permission)?

There is a dependency before using the audio in my app: it's to install the text-to-speech package of Android Google or other TTS engines (Samsung...).

Please help me or I will remove the compatibility with TV...

Thanks a lot for any help.

FireTV-16- Audio: Content fails to begin playback within 1 minute - Remote and Gamepad Steps to reproduce

Steps to reproduce:
1. Install and launch the app
2. Navigate inside the app for 4-5 mins and select any Genesis
3. Click On it, Navigate Listen->Your Selection->Beginning
Actual Result: Observe the app fails to load or play the audio content for the given wordings
Expected Result: App audio content should play as intended.
fire tvtestingaudiopolicy
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered

Hi,

Please sign into your Developer Account and use the Contact Us form, so that our support team can investigate your issue.

Thanks,

Mike

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hotlittlewhitedog answered

Done, please check. Thanks a lot :)

newuser-06f70c99-b548-4d62-a8b4-ac576691ee0d avatar image
newuser-06f70c99-b548-4d62-a8b4-ac576691ee0d answered

Is there any response to your support note from amazon ?

1 comment

Actually nothing! :(

0 Likes 0 ·

Are you sleeping Amazon support center guys?

This is the worst support I have ever seen :(

Have they response to you, have the same similar issues with no response since Nov 4 they keep saying they will look into it. This is the very first time i m going to experience such an amazing support .. No response to email and no action to your request

You are right, they will never look into the case they will keep posting you that they will look into it

1 comment

Nobody uses Amazon app store anymore. 95% apps on an Android platform are installed from Google's play store. So, it doesn't matter whether Amazon pays attention or not. Also, App developers do not update their apps uploaded on Amazon app store anymore.

So, it's a dead platform.

0 Likes 0 ·

Listen Amazon, this week-end, I'm ready to promote my app and I really think I will make the promotion on Google Ads instead of Amazon. So that money you will never have it and even more: other future promotions you will probably never have it if you don't help me. Another point: if my app becomes paid or my other apps become paid, I will think twice before coming on your store. And even more, I will also think twice before buying something in your store and I'm a regular client. I hope you have hears to hear.

Where is Amazon Apps Supervisor

This is unfair to be seeing all this and you guys are not doing anything to help

For info, I have delete my upcoming release to recreate it and removed all Amazon Fire TV (not supported). Still waiting the result of the validation process.

Rem: I had a warning (for several months) in the manisfest popup screen, that Amazon Fire TV requires minimum API 22 but I'm on 21. So I removed them and will see if all goes well. If yes, I will maybe move the minimum requirement to API 22 in next versions or will provide several APKs.

I've contact Amazon Support on Facebook and explained the situation. Maybe we have to create a Facebook group to explain it. I'm pretty sure that Jeff or someone else will do something.