question

Vikas Murthy avatar image
Vikas Murthy asked

Amazon SDK Tester Version issue

Hi, I am using Samsung Galaxy S2 getting the following error everytime while running my inapppurchase app. Even the same build is working in my friends device (same Samsung Galaxy S2 ). Please see the attached screen shot sdkversionerror.png. Both are having the same version of the app.(1.0.0.27) It asked me to download the older version app the tester app. "[b]The SDK Tester Version(1.0.0.27) You are using is not supported. please download the latest supported SDK Tester Version(1.0.0.23)[/b]". I am having the latest version only. please help me to solve this issue.
mobile associates
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bipin@Amazon avatar image
Bipin@Amazon answered
We are working on this issue, we will update this forum thread once we have update from the internal team.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Vikas Murthy avatar image
Vikas Murthy answered
hi, Please let me know any update is available
10 |5000

Venkat@Amazon avatar image
Venkat@Amazon answered
@Vikas Murthy We have updated latest binary for Amazon App Tester apk, Can you please try again by downloading it from Amazon Appstore. Link to Amazon App Tester : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BN3YZM2
10 |5000