question

newuser-002d4168-049a-4ddf-b87d-247529f3ea8f avatar image
newuser-002d4168-049a-4ddf-b87d-247529f3ea8f asked ·

I recieved a 5.1 Content Policy Violation and don't know why

Im new to Amazon Merch and today I uploaded my second design. After a short review phase it got rejected because I violated content policy rule 5.1 which states that I shouldn't make promises about the quality of the product, speed of shipping or fulfillment, and the manufacturing country of origin. My bulletpoints where:

" Perfect for everyone who loves photography, minimalism, geometry, architecture and atmospheric pictures"

&

"Wear it on any occasion and enjoy the the clean and artistic look of minimalistic motives, also great as a unique gift. If you like it loose you might order a size larger"

I don't see how any of the above violates the content policy. Even weirder, it's the same text that I used in my first upload which hasn't been rejected.

I'm a little scared to upload again because amazon will delete my account when I keep violating. Since I don't even know what exactly triggered the violation im forced to take a break for now.

Does anyone have any idea what the issue could be here?

merch by amazondesignreviewspolicycontent
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ILC avatar image
ILC answered ·

You can't talk about the sizing. Remove the part about ordering a size larger and you should be good.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

upena avatar image
upena answered ·

This is what gotcha - If you like it loose you might order a size larger

newuser-002d4168-049a-4ddf-b87d-247529f3ea8f avatar image
newuser-002d4168-049a-4ddf-b87d-247529f3ea8f answered ·

Thanks a lot for your answers. Deleted the part and reuploaded the design. I hope it works this time