question

Manly Electronics avatar image
Manly Electronics asked

Amazon Music playlist import from Spotify

Is that possible to import or better synchronize Spotify playlist to Amazon Music? Spotify playlist is the only feature that stops me from switching to Amazon Music. I cannot find any playlist import/export on Amazon Music. How they expect people to migrate, inter thousands of titles manually ?! Additionally, I cannot see Amazon Music space in this forum as if no one cares about developing Amazon Music.

amazon music
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

If you are looking to import your spotify playlists to amazon music, you may easily do it with MusConv Tool. It is super easy to use and work with all the major online music services.

-1 Like -1 ·
Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi Manly Electronics,

Thanks for posting. Please note that this is a forum for Amazon Appstore developers. For assistance with the Amazon services as an end user, please either:

- post in Amazon Digital and Device Forum: https://www.amazonforum.com/
- contact Amazon Customer Service for support: http://www.amazon.com/customerservice

Thanks!

2 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seems to me this is a development issue, if users are posting to RIP files and upload them. I commented on this thread with what I thought should be developed into Amazon music.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi there,

Please feel free to provide feedback directly within the Amazon Music app. This forum is only for 3rd party developers building mobile apps for Appstore. Thank you for understanding.

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-35fda4c7-ab69-4fff-ae72-134c1f4e0155 avatar image
newuser-35fda4c7-ab69-4fff-ae72-134c1f4e0155 answered

As all the music tracks from Spotify are protected by DRM, you cannot import Spotify playlist to Amazon Music directly. Otherwise, you use a Spotify to mp3 converter, then you could download Spotify playlist to mp3. There are lots of third-party tools like TunesKit Spotify Music Converter or Audacity for you to save Spotify songs to mp3.

With the help of Spotify music downloader, you just follow the steps:

Step 1. Launch the TunesKit Music Converter for Spotify on your computer, and Spotify app will be opened automatically;

Step 2. Drag the songs/albums/artists/playlists from your Spotify account to the TunesKit program, and then choose the output format and set the parameters in the Preferences window under menu bar.

Step 3. Then click Convert to begin converting the Spotify songs to MP3 or other common formats. For stable conversion, simply set the conversion speed as 1×.

With the help of Chrome Extension Deezify, you just follow the steps:

Step 1. First of all, install the add-on Deezify from Chrome.

Step 2. Then open Spotify in the browser and play the Spotify songs you want to convert to MP3 so that Deezify will help you to get the MP3 file.

10 |5000

newuser-fac2b9c2-30ee-4379-bad1-af9edfecabcc avatar image
newuser-fac2b9c2-30ee-4379-bad1-af9edfecabcc answered

Spotify applies DRM technology in its all-digital media files. Due to DRM, there is no direct way to transfer songs from Spotify to Amazon Music. If you want to transfer Spotify playlists to Amazon Music, you need a professional Spotify DRM removal software to remove DRM from Spotify playlists. UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter is one of the best-performing software, it is specially used to remove Spotify DRM lock with zero quality loss, with up to 5X faster conversion speed.

10 |5000

StevenJone avatar image
StevenJone answered

Spotify music add DRM protection, If you want to move Spotify playlist to Amazon Music, you need to convert Spotify Music to MP3 at first.

I have ever used a Spotify Music MP3 Converter, It can help me download and convert Spotify songs to MP3, after converting Spotify music to MP3 as local files, I can import the converted Spotify songs to Amazon Music.

Vide Guidee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Ypy4IVmSU

For free version, it allows convert the first three minutes of each Spotify songs.

10 |5000

Umer Sohail avatar image
Umer Sohail answered

Good choice! You can switch with MusConv – Move to Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play Music, Amazon Music! https://t.co/sg4RWqugYv?amp=1

10 |5000

newuser-f82e65d6-4f1a-4ebf-a836-e06527ca9a87 avatar image
newuser-f82e65d6-4f1a-4ebf-a836-e06527ca9a87 answered

This question saw a lot of advertising of people's apps. They don't point out that songs exist, period. DRM doesn't matter if you want that Beatles track to also be on Amazon Music. A good import function should read the list and find the tracks on Amazon's service. If there's a discrepancy, let the user see what it is and select the comparable track or choose if they want to upgrade their Amazon account.

10 |5000