question

newuser-dca01e39-6b3a-48ba-9cb2-7c98d6304dc3 avatar image
newuser-dca01e39-6b3a-48ba-9cb2-7c98d6304dc3 asked ·

Alexa saying "a few things share that name which one did you want?" when i say turn on color light

I created smart home skill and discovered smart devices.

added routine as "turn on color light" but alexa always saying that a few things shared that name light which one did you want?

I tried with grouping . but i am facing same problem.

Is there any constrains for adding routines in alexa app for smart home skill?

How routines woks in alexa ?

what happens if i add comman scripts like , "Turn on kids Room lights " with perticular lights in actions

alexa skills kitalexa voice servicesmart homeroutines
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra avatar image
Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra answered ·

Hello and thank you for your message.

I understand that you have also created a case via our Contact Us page (case #6463784831) and a colleague has replied to you there.

The issue described has been reproduced and an internal ticket has been opened. The team responsible for this behaviour is currently looking into this and as soon as feedback is received, I'll make sure to update this thread.

Regards,
Barry

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra avatar image
Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra answered ·

Hello,

As mentioned in the internal case, this has been identified as a bug and a fix is currently being developed to solve this issue.

Regards,
Barry

2 comments

Has this bug been fixed yet because I have same problem.

0 Likes 0 ·
Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra avatar image Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra ♦♦ newuser-40b8a10e-587c-42a0-a4e8-fd8e0e9b6106 ·

Hello and thank you for your message.

Can you please provide your skill's ID and the utterances that are causing an error?

Regards,
Barry

0 Likes 0 ·