question

newuser-c46b593b-62ce-4705-be83-1375fbffae85 avatar image
newuser-c46b593b-62ce-4705-be83-1375fbffae85 asked ·

How can I set custom smart Home invocation, or call the default ones for set power level and adjust power level?

How can I set custom smart Home invocation, or call the default ones for set power level and adjust power level?

I have implemented the json I/O with the directives and responses, and it seems to be working in the lambda console. But when I try to use the voice commands, Alexa will say: "Hmm, I don't know that one."

I implemented these and they are working when I send json directives to my lambda, it sends back correctly formatted json responses.:
https://developer.amazon.com/docs/device-apis/alexa-powerlevelcontroller.html

Let me know if you need any additional info to help.

smart homepowercontroller
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra avatar image
Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra answered ·

Hello and thank you for your message.

If you want to add an interaction model to your smart home skill (which would allow you to have a custom invocation name and intents), you need to take a look at this page, where you will need to fill out a survey in order to ask to take part in the preview program.

Regards,
Barry

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.