question

Chris Green avatar image
Chris Green asked

Size and Color availability question

I uploaded my first design. The process was so easy. This is amazing. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016244GXE Looking at the product page, some sizes and colors are not available. Is this just a reflection of Amazon's stock levels and availability? In theory, once product pages have been live for a while, will shirts be Prime eligible and ship same day? Currently they say they ship in 2-3 days (understandable). Thanks!
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Greg Purdy avatar image
Greg Purdy answered
I'm not sure.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chris Green avatar image
Chris Green answered
Looks like more sizes and colors become available gradually. Very cool.
10 |5000

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
Thanks for your support of Merch by Amazon, your shirt looks incredible! After submitting a shirt to go live on Amazon, you will be emailed when it is published (up to 4 hours). The sizes, colors and International Shipping may currently take another hour to populate. Once those are populated you will see that we ship to over 75 countries and Prime Shipping is available, although Prime 2-day shipping will occur once the t-shirt is printed and sent to shipping, within 3 business days. For more information on shipping you can see this FAQ: Shipping Questions: https://merch.amazon.com/resource/201846470#shippingquestions
10 |5000

amazzz-zzzz avatar image
amazzz-zzzz answered
Today, while creating a new Tshirt - i was not able to select more than 5 colors 5 colors max. , is that a new restriction added today? thanks
10 |5000

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
Yes, as of this week we allow up to 5 colors for new shirt creations.
10 |5000

John A. avatar image
John A. answered
Is it okay to create multiples of the same shirt in order to offer all color variations?
10 |5000

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase answered
I would love for PINK to be added to the shirt colors. Thanks!
10 |5000

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
Yes, you can create multiples of the same shirt in order to have it on all different shirt color combinations.
10 |5000

R. Lay avatar image
R. Lay answered
Hello, I have been trying to create a new topic but it has been abortive. After I upload my art and publish, they loose transparency. I am using corel draw 11 and I followed all the guidelines, here is an example https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016XWTXN8 Any help and advice will be appreciated.
10 |5000

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase answered
Your topic is there. I replied. I "think" that it's the program that you're using. Amazon recommends (and has templates for) Photoshop, Illustrator, and Gimp. You can download Gimp for free.
10 |5000