question

trhsy avatar image
trhsy asked ·

DeleteReport delete my device server is unresponsive

1. In my program, I deleted the device and actively called "Delete Report" to return success; however, the Alexa device interface prompted "server is unresponsive".

2. I want to remind you that "device is unresponsive", what do I need to do?

smart homeworks with alexa
del.png (56.5 KiB)
lx.png (60.4 KiB)
8 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1. In my program, I deleted the device and actively called "Delete Report" to return success; however, the Alexa device interface prompted "server is unresponsive".

0 Likes 0 ·

After having sent the DeleteReport, does your skill receive any request upon opening the device from the Alexa App?

If you log all the incoming requests you should be able to retrieve that info from CloudWatch.

0 Likes 0 ·
trhsy avatar image trhsy Gaetano@Amazon ♦ ·

Hi Gaetano,
After having sent the DeleteReport, When I opened the device from the Alexa application, my skills did not receive any requests.

This is my parameter for sending DeleteReport.

I printed the message on the first line of index. JS of the lambda function, and I didn't see it appear in CloudWatch after executing DeleteReport.

0 Likes 0 ·
1.png (32.6 KiB)
Show more comments
trhsy avatar image
trhsy answered ·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sean avatar image
Sean answered ·

i have same banner tip,how to fix ?

trhsy avatar image
trhsy answered ·

In the WWA authentication process

Procedure:

1. Delete device from 3 Party app by swiping left on the device and selecting Delete.

2. Perform a device discovery in Alexa Smart Home

Expected Result: The banner "Device is unresponsive" is displayed on the device control page within the Alexa mobile app.

1 comment

How can I meet the requirements of WWA?

0 Likes 0 ·
trhsy avatar image
trhsy answered ·

Am I missing something? I have reviewed the Documentation many times and I can't find the issue.

Sean avatar image
Sean answered ·

Hi,@Tsuneki,i am getting the same error,how to fix it?

trhsy avatar image
trhsy answered ·

trhsy avatar image
trhsy answered ·

we do support the proactively state reporting,But after the success execution of "alexa. deleteReport", the Alexa device list displays a banner prompting "server is unresponsive"

trhsy avatar image
trhsy answered ·

I'd sent several emails to wwa-support@amazon.com,wwa-beta@amazon.com ;never got a response, my email address is trhsy_fan@163.com, could you help me?

trhsy avatar image
trhsy answered ·

urgent!It's almost time for my WWA certification test. Can someone help me?

newuser-cd20fb59-081f-4444-a7c5-90f371c295bd avatar image
newuser-cd20fb59-081f-4444-a7c5-90f371c295bd answered ·

Same issue. I tried rediscovery after deleting devices does not work. My apple smart phone has no issue at all!

1 comment

Hi,

please open a thread with your skill-id and some steps to reproduce the issue.

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·