question

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer asked

My account have been forgot to be reviewed?

Leia@Amazon According FAQ: Tier updates will be reviewed on a weekly basis. However, I have sold more than 25 t-shirts for over a week, but still hasn't been moved to the 100 tier level. Did you forget to review my account? Currently, I have sold over 80 t-shirts but still am in 25 tier. I have been waiting for a long time. Please review my account, thank you!
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dizi23 avatar image
dizi23 answered
I'm with you . I've sold over 425 t-shirts but still cannot add any t-shirts. My wife has also sold over 150 and she's also not able to add anymore t-shirts. Hope our accounts can be reviewed early so that we can continue building this business.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

LJ avatar image
LJ answered
I'm in the same boat with you two. 126 shirts sold - haven't moved up. No replies to multiple emails asking about it.
10 |5000

dizi23 avatar image
dizi23 answered
@ LJ... welcome on board. Sent several emails but no response. Amazon needs to honour their word as found here... https://merch.amazon.com/resource/201846470 All we are trying to do is to build a successful t-shirt business but the inability to move up the scale is hampering our progress. All the best.
10 |5000

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
Due to high demand, Merch by Amazon will not be upgrading content creator tiers until early January. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support of the program
10 |5000

dizi23 avatar image
dizi23 answered
Appreciate the update.
10 |5000