question

Tere avatar image
Tere asked ·

Changing my Premium Tees to Standard Tees but won't let me delete previous design.

I forgot that we need to delete a design before we can update the type of shirt or colors. I opened to edit then realized it wouldn't let me edit this, I went again all the way to the end and only allowed to submit. Then when I tried to delete it wouldn't let me.

So what do I do now? submit then wait for approval again and resubmit with the standard shirt and then wait again for another approval?

Suggestion Add delete choice at the end of the submission sequence instead of having the design hang up in the dashboard, then again wait for another approval of the same design. If you miss the 'delete' on the first try you will have a total of 3 approvals for the same design. Not sure maybe it's too difficult to write the code for this?

Also please add more additional relevant selections for Merch designs to "select a space for your question"

merch by amazon
2 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I think I'm getting what you are saying. When I want to change a shirt and keep the wording I go to my dashboard and click on the link for the shirt I want to change. It will come up in a new tab on your browser. Go back to the dashboard and click on the delete button. It will be deleted in your dashboard but still remains in your tab in the browser. Don't click out of the tab or refresh as this will get you the "dog" page. Add a new shirt...such as you wanted to go from premium to standard. Pick the standard t-shirt. You may refer back to the tab in the browser for all the info you want to keep, such as your bullets, name of product and brand name. I copy and paste what I want into the new shirt info..then press review. I do this a lot and especially when I don't have anymore slots. You get rid of one and replace with another. That way it won't go into "draft" mode. So if you already do that, sorry I took your time. Hope this helps somehow.

1 Like 1 ·

Thanks @ EJ I'll remember this next time.

0 Likes 0 ·
Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered ·

Thank you very much for your suggestions here. You're correct that once you go in to edit a live design, if you don't resubmit your changes for review, your live design will remain in "Draft" status and you won't be able to delete it. We do understand that this can be inconvenient and I will be sure to share your feedback on improvements here with the relevant team for their review and consideration. With regards to your request for more relevant spaces for Merch by Amazon questions here in the forum community, I will also be sure to pass that on as well!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tere avatar image
Tere answered ·

@Elizabeth@Amazon I still need to know. Is the visual center in the dashboard uploads accurate? Do I need to make adjustments in my design file based on what I am seeing. The dashboard placement is to the left of center on standard tees. And is there quality control to make sure that the designs are printed centered? Thank you!

Tere avatar image
Tere answered ·

Oops @ Elizabeth@Amazon I need to check my other question. Sorry