question

McNoodle avatar image
McNoodle asked

Reject a Binary?

I got a bum binary I need to pull and put in a good one. However I see no option to do this. This is my first attempt with Amazon and am not familiar, but typically there's a 'upload / reject current binary' on every other platform, so I'm sure it's here I'm just missing something obvious.
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
You cannot remove binary file from Amazon Mobile App distribution site once it is submitted. For binary file removal and update, Please raise a ContactUs with us via https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

App Lover avatar image
App Lover answered
Hey Guys, This is very inconvenient, we need a way to reject the binary at any time. Apple app store provides this way and its very useful. Its quite often that we come across a bug after binary is submitted. The contact us takes two days to reply. Just give us a button that says "Reject Binary".
10 |5000

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
Thank you for your feedback Eknath. We will forward your suggestions to the concerned team.
10 |5000

multichrome avatar image
multichrome answered
I hope, I m not too critical, but although I like Amazon a lot I m very disappointed about it s Appstore. It s ridiculous that developers need to write eMails for every day tasks. The "concerned team" should have implemented that in the first place, not needing suggestions for obvious features. I would hardly understand that if this portal was new! But it even has been around for some time now! Someone should put a little pressure on the "concerned team" or even get a new "concerned team"!
10 |5000

multichrome avatar image
multichrome answered
Well, Amazon just put a little pressure on me (see my post "Nice!")!
10 |5000

donald1stan@gmail.com avatar image
donald1stan@gmail.com Suspended answered

My advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker I was scammed 450,000$ by online broker but at last I found someone who help me to recovered all my lost funds back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your lost funds back Kindly get in contact with Donald on donald1stan@gmail.com or viber on +18326856969 and he will guide you on the steps to recover all your lost funds.

10 |5000