question

Lyndsayp avatar image
Lyndsayp asked ·

Where do I upload my art for Amazon Merch?

Every time I log in it wants me to put all of my bank info in AGAIN before I can get to another screen? Can someone dummy proof the steps on how to submit my finished art please? Also, does anyone know if we can choose the color assortment and bodies ourselves or is it up to the consumer?

Thank you!

merch by amazonupload
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered ·

Thanks very much for your question and welcome to Merch by Amazon! If your application has been approved, you should have already entered your bank information as a part of that process and shouldn't be prompted to do so again before you upload your designs. If you're being prompted to re-start the application process when you log in, it's likely that you are logged in with a different Amazon account when you're accessing the Merch by Amazon portal. As a first step, I'd recommend logging out of any Amazon accounts and then logging back in with the email and password that you use to log in to the Amazon account you used to submit your approved application.

Once you've logged in with your approved account, you should see a banner at the top of the screen with a button labeled "Upload Finished Artwork" which will allow you to upload and submit your designs. You can also submit designs by clicking on the "Create" tab at the top of the page.

If you're still having trouble and need any further account specific support, please contact us via email and our dedicated support team will be more than happy to help you.

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.